Monday, February 25, 2008

EVERYBODY! EVERYWHERE!

my wondrous friend Jen Pilles who set up the zine library at Sheridan is hosting a zine fair, GETTAZINE, on March 19th, and you should all come BECAUSE it's going to be great

LIVE MUSIC BY: Mariah Burton, Paul Tjepkma, Sarah D., Jordaan Mason, some guy named Greg and Jonathan Culp

Introduction to Zine Culture workshop at noon!
All day zine sales and activities!
Special guests: Broken Pencil Magazine!

I am looking into organizing a bus trip, once I have figured that out I will post more about that and where to sign up for it, but if you want to come email me! Alicia at aside_@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Location: Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus, (outside the Connexion)
Street: 1430 Trafalgar Road
City/Town:
Oakville, ON

CONTACT: sheridanzinelibrary@gmail.com

No comments: